We're a Google Partner!
We are so pleased to announce over the Christmas holidays, we were recognised as a Google Partner.
What is a Google Partner?
We have passed all our advanced Google Ads exams and look after enough PPC clients to demonstrate the skills and expertise as an official Google Partner. This showcases to all our clients a high level of knowledge about Google Ads and can help clients maximise their ROI (return on investment).
What are the main benefits of working with a Google Partner?
All Google Partners need to jump through lots of hoops to gain partnership status. Google does not just give Google Ad partnerships to any company, there are certain levels of requirements and standards we need to hit to gain this.
- Google Ad Certified Staff - Having in-house employees certified in Google Ads will help explain each and every strategy we go through.
- Continuously meeting Google’s standards to maintain partner status - Continued learning is something we work hard on each and every month at our Bee Hive.
- Delivering quality customer service - Google will monitor our performance each month to make sure we are giving the best service for our AdWords clients.
- Having a competitive edge on peers - Being a Google partner gives us access to Googles beta features that only partners can receive.
- Specialising in helping businesses grow online - We are doing this daily to all of our clients and plan on growing this over 2019 with the help of the new AdWords features we have access to.
- Continuous client revenue growth - Google is reviewing all of our PPC campaigns to make sure we are not just spending money with Google for our clients. We are making them a ROI that can grow their business.
What skills will you expect to receive from an AdWords expert?
- Search Advertising – Blue Bee can help you create and optimise ads that show up on a Google Search. We will advise on the best keyword strategy and what budget to invest.
- Display – We can design and showcase your offering via a visual ad that can sit on over two million websites and 650,000 apps.
- Mobile – We are skilled in mobile advertising and can help you connect with your customers on mobile devices through text, image, video, and HTML5 ads.
- Video – We can help film and optimise ad campaigns that can come up on channels like YouTube.
- Shopping – We can help you add your products on Google Search, set up your inventory on Merchant Centre, and create Google Shopping campaigns that can help you rocket your online products.